What can I bring?
- Pocket sized cameras allowed (no DSLRs)
- Sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, earplugs
- Small backpacks or bags
- Valid Driver’s License or government issued picture ID for will-call and/or to drink
What can’t I bring?
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal Drugs
- Metal aerosol cans
- Framed or large backpacks
- Glass containers
- Food or beverages (food and beverages will be available for sale)
- Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (bike racks will be available outside the gates)
- Strollers (not allowed within Maverick Plaza during the festival)
- Large bags
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large umbrellas
- Audio/video recording equipment
- Metal aerosol cans
- Professional still camera equipment (no tripods, detachable lenses, etc.)
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
- No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
Can I re-enter the Festival?
Yes! Once you have received your wristband, you will be able to come in and out of the festival grounds
What about accessibility?
Performances at Maverick Plaza can be enjoyed by all. La Villita does have ADA bathrooms. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us beforehand at firstname.lastname@example.org or to seek out a festival staff person on site.
Is the show all ages?
Does my child need a ticket?
Everyone 6 and older will need a ticket. Children 5 & under do not need a ticket when accompanied by an adult. No strollers are allowed.
Rain or shine?
What is the refund policy?
There will be no refunds. The festival is a rain or shine event.
What about safety and medical?
We will have a very safe environment on the festival grounds by having Park Police, SAPD, and medical staff on site. In case of a emergency, seek out the Park Police, SAPD, medic, or festival staff member.
What about parking?
Please observe all traffic officers and No Parking signs. We want to minimize traffic congestion in the area. There are numerous parking lots and garages in the surrounding downtown area. Please consider carpooling, ride-sharing or public transportation if you would like to minimize parking issues.
When does the festival start?
Festival gates open at 5:00 pm on Friday and 2pm on Saturday.
What about ticketing?
Tickets are available online through Tobin Center for the Performing Arts Or at the Tobin Center box office. If you have any questions or issues, please contact 210.223.8624